A New Shopping Experience!
In preparation for re-opening today we have implemented some plans in conjunction with HSE guidelines in order to protect customers and staff members. We would ask that you please be mindful of the new procedures that have been put in place. The new implementations are as follows:
- One way system for entry and exit of the store.
- A sanitation station with alcohol wipes, hand sanitising gel and disposable gloves upon entry. It is imperative that every customer avail of this when entering the shop.
- Thermal "Fever Cameras" to detect high temperatures of staff and customers at the entrance.
- Social distance signage to act as a reminder to people to social distance while in the store.
- We ask that while people are paying you adhere to the 2m rule and we have markings on the ground to help with this.
- We have a new designated area for laptop and PC repair in comings and we would ask that people use this area instead of going straight to the counter.
These measures are brought in to protect staff and customers and we would ask that people adhere and respect them as much as possible.