IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
We have a new IT position available here at CTI! Get in contact if you want to join our team.
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
Location: Dundalk, Co Louth
Reporting To: IT Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive company, where the right candidate can forge a long-lasting career and become part of the CTI family.
You will be an outgoing team-player with a flair for communication and effective problem-solving skills.
You will have gained experience in a customer-centric support role with a strong emphasis on customer relationship management.
You will be required to handle all incoming remote support calls and emails from a wide range of SME support customers.
Remotely diagnose and resolve all Level 1 helpdesk support issues using our remote login software.
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
1. Support all Microsoft desktop software and applications
2. Support Backup/Disaster Recovery products (local/cloud)
3. Support Office 365
4. Systems/Client Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy)
5. Hardware Support (PCs, laptops, printers/scanners, mobile devices)
6. Support for AV/Anti-Spam/Filtering /Encryption
7. LAN/WAN support
8. Remote Desktop/VPN/Firewall support
9. Communicating with third-Party Vendors.
10. Ensure that:
– All helpdesk calls are logged
– All Billable time is accounted for
– All calls are given the correct attention in terms of priority and SLA
– All calls are correctly escalated and escalated in a timely manner
– A high level of customer service is applied at all times.
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities
and consequently the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the
post which may be assigned to them from time to time. This job description may change in line
with the changing needs and objectives of the Company.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Tel: 042 9352785